1 Package of Big Marshmallows, 6 Cups of Rice Krispies, 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Butter,
1. Pour One package of marshmallows into a Microwaveable bowl.
2. Add 2 1/2 tablespoons of Butter into the bowl.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Take out and stir.
5. If needed Microwave for one more minute.
6. Then add in a cup of Rice Krispies and stir. Add one cup at a time.
7. Grease Pan.
8. Pour into pan and flatten.
9. Let cool, then serve.
(10. Decorate with colorful Sprinkles!)
xoxo, Sprinkle Sisters
|Adding in the Rice Krispies|
Baking in Pajamas!
|Final Product :)|